Your Skin Plan
It is never too late to save your skin. Skin cancer, skin damage and premature ageing can be prevented.
Skin Health Cycle
The allmedic skin health cycle has 7 steps:
- Full skin check
- Treatment Plan
- Protection and Prevention
- Skin Review with Doctor
When should I have my skin checked?
When you have a:
- New spot that is different from other spots around it
- Spot, mole or unusual freckle that has changed in size, shape or colour
- Sore that doesn’t heal
- Skin spot that you are worried about
Where can I have my skin checked?
You have the following options for your skin check:
- See a General Practitioner
- Visit a Skin Cancer Clinic
- Obtain a referral to see either a Dermatologist or Skin Specialist